Manage your money, on your schedule
Online banking is the easiest way to monitor, manage and move your money, anywhere, anytime – all on your schedule. You will enjoy access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What can you do when you bank online? Well, you can:
- Check your balances and transaction history for any account – checking, savings, money market, CDs, loans, lines of credit and mortgages
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View e-Statements
- Pay bills and view e-bills
- View check images
- Transfer money between your American Bank account and an account you have at another financial institution
- Request stop payments
- Send a secure message to our Customer Service team
- Set-up account alerts
- Change your Password – safely and securely
With online bill payment available through AmericanBank Online or AmericanBank Mobile, you can pay anyone, anytime, anywhere in the United States. You can take advantage of the time and cost savings that goes along with using online bill payment. Not only that, there are many other great features available through online bill payment, including:
- e-Bills – electronic versions of your bills available from certain companies so you can reduce paper and receive your bills sooner
- Ability to view whether your payment was sent electronically or by check
- Report bill payment issues from within the Bill Payment Service
- Schedule payments up to one year in advance
You can also be assured that you will receive and pay your bills online without worry. Thanks to the Bill Payment Service Guarantee, you can be assured that your electronic payments are safe and reliable. That’s because when your payments are processed through AmericanBank Online’s Bill Payment Service, you are protected in the unlikely event of unauthorized transactions or processing delays.
If you suspect fraud, just notify us promptly within 2 business days of when you suspect an unauthorized transaction and your liability will be no more than $50, just as it is for most major credit cards.
If your payment is late, the Bill Payment Service will bear the responsibility for any late-payment-related charges (up to $50) should a payment arrive after its due date as long as you scheduled the transaction in accordance with the service’s terms and conditions.
With the Bill Payment Service Guarantee, you know your payment will get to where it’s supposed to go – safely and reliably.
We are happy to provide you with e-Statements which will help you manage your money and check account information when you want to. An e-Statement is an electronic version of your monthly statement provided free of charge when you have a personal checking, savings or money market account.
Why choose e-Statements?
Here are some of the benefits when you receive e-Statements:
- Fast: e-Statements are available online faster than paper statements arrive by mail.
- Convenient: e-Statements include the same information as paper statements and you will access to up to 24 months of past statements. You will also be able to print a copy of your statement for your records or save the statements on your computer.
- Secure: You can access your e-Statement securely when you sign-on to your accounts through AmericanBank Online. By signing up for e-Statements, you will also safeguard your account information and deter fraud too.
- Environmentally Friendly: e-Statements save trees by reducing the amount of paper used for bank statements.
Start enjoying all the great benefits of e-Statements today. You can sign up for e-Statements quickly and easily by accessing your accounts through AmericanBank Online. Simply sign-on to your accounts from any page of our site using the AmericanBank Online sign-on in the top right corner.
The External Transfer feature provides a quick and easy way to transfer money between your personal account at American Bank and an account you own at another financial institution. And best of all, there is no additional charge to you. So, enjoy the ease and convenience of transferring money online. To begin, simply sign-on to your accounts from the website or our mobile app, click on External Transfer and enter the requested information. Once you verify your account, you can begin sending money between accounts.
Quicken & MS Money - Personal Financial Management
Quicken Web Connect & MS Money
If you enjoy the convenience of managing your money using a financial management tool like Quicken or MS Money, you can download your deposit account activity in Quicken and Microsoft Money file formats.
With Web Connect, you can manually download your transactions from AmericanBank Online and update your transactions and account balances within Quicken in one easy step. With Web Connect, you simply download the file with your account information and import the data into Quicken for reconciling. There is no more searching for downloads and importing QIF files and no more duplicate transactions due to multiple QIF downloads.
Quicken Express Web Connect
Quicken Express Web Connect allows you to automatically update your American Bank deposit account information directly within Quicken. It’s the easiest and most convenient way to organize and manage your personal finances. Why choose Quicken Express Web Connect? Here are a just a few more great reasons:
- Save time and money with no manual data entry
- Learn more about your spending habits
- Create and follow a budget
- Easily and accurately track and enter transactions
- Conveniently schedule account information to update through Quicken
Need additional help with Quicken? Visit the Quicken Support Website for support and answers to your questions.
Click here to review our FAQs to learn more about Quicken Express Web Connect
What You Need to Get Started
Before you get started using Quicken Express Web Connect, please be sure you have the following:
- The most recent version of Quicken for Windows or Mac installed on your computer
- Internet access
- A recommended, up-to-date Internet browser
- Your Sign-On ID and Password that you use to access AmericanBank Online
Don’t have Quicken but want to start? Need to upgrade to a newer version of Quicken? We can help. Click here to purchase Quicken products.
A2A External Transfers
Move Money Quickly and Easily with A2A External Transfers
Enjoy the freedom and convenience of transferring funds between your American Bank accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions with our A2A (Account-to-Account) External Transfers feature! You can make transfers when you want to online and transfers can be scheduled to occur one-time or on a recurring basis. You also avoid extra trips to any bank where you have accounts to make withdrawals or deposits.
We make it easy to get started – all you have to do is follow a few simple steps to add and verify eligible external accounts. You will then be on your way to transferring money. Plus, there is no charge to transfer funds into or out of your American Bank account.
To get started, simply sign-on to your accounts from any page of our site using the AmericanBank Online sign-on in the top right corner. Once you are signed on, click on Pay Bills from the left menu. Once you are in online bill payment, click on “Transfer Money” to begin using A2A External Transfers.
Email it. Text it. Pay people with Popmoney®.
The Popmoney* personal payment service lets you send, receive or request money from friends, family or just about anyone with an email address or mobile phone number.
Popmoney lets you move money from your American Bank deposit account to someone else safely and securely, with ease. And Popmoney is easy for your friends and family to use at their own bank or at Popmoney.com.
So, what can you do with Popmoney? With Popmoney, you can:
- Request or send money at no charge using standard 3-day delivery
- Give a gift to family and friends
- Collect rent from tenants or roommates
- Request money for club dues, your sports team or a group vacation
- Pay your dog walker or lawn care service
- Send money to your child at college
- Pay back your friends for a fun outing, like a dinner or a concert
- Plus, you have the option to send money to someone and they will receive it next day*
Once you get started, you'll see that Popmoney really is the easiest way to pay just about anyone. With features like eGreetings, request money and payment scheduling we have made it as easy as we can to give and get money from just about anyone.
Ready to use Popmoney? To get started, sign-on to your accounts through AmericanBank Online and click on Pay Bills from the left menu. Once you are in Online Bill Pay, select Popmoney. It's that easy!
*Fees apply to send money next day. Please review our Truth-in-Savings Other Fees & Charges Disclosure for current fee information.