Effectively manage your escrow account
(Business entity must be owned and operated within Pennsylvania or New Jersey)
This non-interest bearing checking account allows you to effectively manage your escrow account and is used exclusively for disbursements. This account may be used by anyone (person or business) that holds money for someone else, such as a landlord and tenant or attorney and client.
- Non-interest bearing account
- No monthly maintenance service charge
- No minimum balance required to open
- No minimum balance required
- FREE first order of 50 checks1 (limited design)
- Statements - e-Statements, no charge; Paper statements without check images, no charge; Paper statements with check images are available for a fee upon request
- Account may be used with Escrow Banker Savings or used for individual escrow accounts
1 Order must be placed at account opening using Bank's vendor
Note: Bill pay and debit card access are not available for this account
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying for a business deposit account, you can visit our location at 4029 West Tilghman Street, Allentown, PA during business hours or contact us.