Manage your money, on your schedule
Online banking is the easiest way to monitor, manage and move your money, anywhere, anytime – all on your schedule. You will enjoy access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What can you do when you bank online? Well, you can:
- Check your balances and transaction history for any account – checking, savings, money market, CDs, loans, lines of credit and mortgages
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View e-Statements
- Pay bills and view e-bills
- View check images
- Transfer money between your American Bank account and an account you have at another financial institution
- Request stop payments
- Send a secure message to our Customer Service team
- Set-up account alerts
- Change your Password – safely and securely
With online bill payment available through AmericanBank Online or AmericanBank Mobile, you can pay anyone, anytime, anywhere in the United States. You can take advantage of the time and cost savings that goes along with using online bill payment. Not only that, there are many other great features available through online bill payment, including:
- e-Bills – electronic versions of your bills available from certain companies so you can reduce paper and receive your bills sooner
- Ability to view whether your payment was sent electronically or by check
- Report bill payment issues from within the Bill Payment Service
- Schedule payments up to one year in advance
An e-Statement is an electronic version of your monthly statement provided free of charge when you have a personal checking, savings or money market account.
Why choose e-Statements?
Here are some of the benefits when you receive e-Statements:
- Fast: e-Statements are available online faster than paper statements arrive by mail.
- Convenient: e-Statements include the same information as paper statements and you will access to up to 24 months of past statements. You will also be able to print a copy of your statement for your records or save the statements on your computer.
- Secure: You can access your e-Statement securely when you sign-on to your accounts through AmericanBank Online. By signing up for e-Statements, you will also safeguard your account information and deter fraud too.
- Environmentally Friendly: e-Statements save trees by reducing the amount of paper used for bank statements.
Start enjoying all the great benefits of e-Statements today. You can sign up for e-Statements quickly and easily by accessing your accounts through AmericanBank Online.
A2A & External Transfer
The A2A and External Transfer features provide a quick and easy way to transfer money between your personal account at American Bank and an account you own at another financial institution. You avoid extra trips to any bank where you have accounts to make withdrawals or deposits. And best of all, there is no additional charge to you for either service.
To begin the set-up of an external transfer, simply sign-on to your accounts from the website or our mobile app, click on External Transfers and enter the requested information. Once you verify your account, you can begin sending money between accounts.
Quicken & MS Money - Personal Financial Management
Quicken Web Connect & MS Money
If you enjoy the convenience of managing your money using a financial management tool like Quicken or MS Money, you can download your deposit account activity in Quicken and Microsoft Money file formats.
With Web Connect, you can manually download your transactions from AmericanBank Online and update your transactions and account balances within Quicken in one easy step. With Web Connect, you simply download the file with your account information and import the data into Quicken for reconciling. There is no more searching for downloads and importing QIF files and no more duplicate transactions due to multiple QIF downloads.
Quicken Express Web Connect
Quicken Express Web Connect allows you to automatically update your American Bank deposit account information directly within Quicken. It’s the easiest and most convenient way to organize and manage your personal finances. Why choose Quicken Express Web Connect? Here are a just a few more great reasons:
- Save time and money with no manual data entry
- Learn more about your spending habits
- Create and follow a budget
- Easily and accurately track and enter transactions
- Conveniently schedule account information to update through Quicken
Need additional help with Quicken? Visit the Quicken Support Website for support and answers to your questions.
What You Need to Get Started
Before you get started using Quicken Express Web Connect, please be sure you have the following:
- The most recent version of Quicken for Windows or Mac installed on your computer
- Internet access
- A recommended, up-to-date Internet browser
- Your Sign-On ID and Password that you use to access AmericanBank Online
Don’t have Quicken but want to start? Need to upgrade to a newer version of Quicken? We can help. Click here to purchase Quicken products.
Unenrolling in Online/Mobile Banking
If you no longer wish to have access to online/mobile banking, you can request to have your access removed by sending us a secure message within online banking with your request, or by sending us something in writing with your signature. Once the request is made, please allow 2-3 business days for the request to be completed. As a reminder, if you are receiving e-Statements, once your access is terminated, you will be switched back to paper statements and depending on the type of account you have with us, a fee may apply for paper statements. Canceling your access will also cancel any pending payments you have set up within A2A, Bill Pay, or ACH/Wire Origination services. Your request to cancel your online/mobile banking access does not close your account. If you wish to close your account, please contact us through secure message with that request.