Benefits of a Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgage
One of the benefits of a conventional fixed rate mortgage is that your payment will not change because your rate is fixed for the life of the loan. Typically, terms for fixed rate mortgages are can range from as short as 8 years or up to 30 years, but we will work with you to determine what payment period is right for you.
- Maximum loan amount of $726,200
- Maximum loan-to-value of 97%
- Terms of 7 to 30 years
- Property must be a 1-4 unit residential property located in Pennsylvania
- Available for owner-occupied, non-owner occupied and 2nd homes
- Borrower paid or Lender paid PMI programs
- Purchase or Refinance Programs
If you are interested in applying for a conventional fixed rate mortgage, click here to apply online.
Questions? Contact us or check out our Mortgage Calculators.