e-Deposit, American Bank’s Remote Deposit Solution
At American Bank, we understand that your time is limited. We strive to provide products and services that will make your banking experience quick, easy and convenient. With your busy schedule in mind, we developed e-Deposit, our remote deposit capture solution. This unique service allows you to deposit checks that you receive for your business without ever leaving your office. You can now make deposits at any time of the day and as many times throughout the day as you wish.
How It Works
American Bank’s e-Deposit check processing solution allows you to make electronic deposits with a desktop scanner that is connected to your computer and the Internet. You simply sign on to e-Deposit, scan the checks and sit back while the images deposit directly into your account at American Bank. It’s that easy! If you have any additional questions about e-Deposit, contact Customer Service.
The Advantages of e-Deposit
- Fewer trips to the Bank – save time and eliminate daily deposit runs
- Next day availability of most funds – most checks deposited have next day availability
- Convenience – make deposits on your time, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Security – when you send your deposits to American Bank, the deposits are encrypted and securely transmitted
- Cost efficiency – save money on gas and employee time
- Paper-free – eliminate extra paperwork related to deposits; everything is stored electronically (plus added benefits for the environment!)
- Flexible reporting – review your transactions using convenient reports that you can customize
If you are interested in signing up to use American Bank e-Deposit, complete our e-Deposit Online Inquiry Form and we will get back to you in the near future.
e-Deposit Pricing Schedule
- Implementation fee, per location (one time) - No Charge
- Software license fee - No Charge
Monthly Maintenance Fees
Monthly Maintenance Fee includes a scanner and Depot Maintenance Service. A designated account will be charged on a monthly basis on the last business day of each month for each requested scanner in your possession, now or in the future.
- Multiple Auto-Feed Scanner - $57.50/month
- File Transmission Fees - No Charge
- Per Check Fees - No Charge
- Image Rejects - No Charge
e-Deposit Scanner (Included in Monthly Maintenance Fee) - No Charge
Pricing is subject to change at any time with notice