Less time banking, more time running your business
Running a business keeps you busy. Wouldn't it be great if you were able to do your banking whenever and wherever it was convenient for you – at home, in the office or even while you are away? Now you can. With AmericanBank Mobile1 for businesses, you can bank for your business when you need to and on the go – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We offer you a variety of options for business mobile banking including:
- Mobile App – download our mobile banking app for your iPhone® or Google™ device by searching for AMBK and begin viewing your account information, paying bills, as well as, making deposits using your mobile phone. Mobile Deposit lets you snap a photo of the front and back of your check, enter some information, and deposit the funds to eligible deposit accounts
- Mobile Browser – enjoy all of the convenient features of online banking using your web-enabled mobile phone
For helpful tips on safeguarding your personal information or for additional information related to Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit, visit the following pages:
To begin using mobile banking, you must be enrolled in online banking. If you are already enrolled in online banking, you can access AmericanBank Mobile by going to AMBK.com on the browser of your mobile phone or by downloading American Bank's mobile app from the App Store for your iPhone or Google Play™ on your Google device by searching for AMBK. To sign up for online banking, you can click here to enroll now.
1 Mobile device and usage charges may be assessed by your carrier.
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Google™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
What Can You Do With the Business Mobile App?
If you already take advantage of the convenience of online banking for your business, then business mobile takes it one step further. You can bank whenever and wherever you need to and do much of the same banking that you do online. Here are some of the features:
- view history, approve and release ACH Batches,
- view history, approve and release Wires,
- view history, transfer between eligible accounts,
- view account balances and history,
- find convenient ATM locations, and
- contact us quickly and easily.
You must already be enrolled in online banking in order to use the business mobile banking. To get started, contact a member of our Customer Service team to sign up.
We’ve taken mobile banking one step further and also given you the power to make deposits for your business when and where you want – that’s what Mobile Deposit is all about! With Mobile Deposit, you don’t have to make extra trips to the bank. You can deposit your business' checks securely using your mobile phone.
So, how does it work? We’ve made it easy for you to make a mobile deposit for your business by providing standard deposit limits and instructions before you get started. You can also:
- View the daily and multi-day mobile deposit limits remaining for your business. The Business Administrator and all Users share the same mobile deposit limits.
- Receive confirmations via email when the deposit is submitted by providing an email address during the mobile deposit process. You will also receive an email when a deposit is approved, approved with an adjustment or rejected. If a deposit is rejected, the email will also contain a reason for the rejection. The email address will be saved so it does not need to be entered during each mobile deposit. You can edit the field, giving you the ability to change it at any time.
- View your mobile deposit history
Ready to begin using Mobile Deposit? Mobile Deposit is only available when using the AmericanBank Mobile app for your iPhone or Google device. Once you have successfully downloaded the app onto your iPhone or Google device, sign-on and select “Mobile Deposit” from the main menu.
To learn more about Mobile Deposit, be sure to review our AmericanBank Mobile FAQ. You can also review the Business Mobile Deposit Addendum which is part of our AmericanBank Online Business Banking Access Agreement for deposit limits, availability and other restrictions.